Department of Architecture
About us : MIT is the pioneer Institute to impart technical education in Architecture in the Marathwada as well as Central Maharashtra region ( Since 1984).
Mission of the School: To develop the students from different backgrounds into competent
and versatile Professional who can develop goods to the society under recognized
constraints, while addressing appropriate issues.
Broad objectives of the course:
- The objective of the course is to make the students understand the significance
of various issues of Design for a given context.
- The intention is to induce the students to evolve the Architecture which has essence,
directness and modesty through humanistic and sustainable design solutions.
- The behavior needs of different user group and symbiotic relationship between the
built and un built spaces should be properly acknowledged in above climate while
harnessing the solar energy.
- In the initial stages of learning, students learn to tackle simple basic issues
& gradually towards the higher level, he is expected to tackle the issues increasing
in number and complexity.
- The graphical drawing and presentation is one of our medium of expression. Students
are trained to explore the possibility of conveying their ideas and concepts with
various skills of presentation.
Courses Offered :
- B.Arch (Five year degree) Affiliated to Dr. BAMU, university Aurangabad
- YCMOU B.Arch (Five year degree) Affiliated to YCMOU university, Nasik
M.Arch (Two year degree) Affiliated to YCMOU university, Nashik
Around 650 students have passed out from this college in since 1985 and
are working in India and abroad. Most of the alumni are self employed. Others
are highly placed in reputed companies like Exeldize, etc connected to the link
of MIT Alumni